If It Makes You Happy - How to Find (Sexual) Happiness
First off, we know a lot about what people like, what's enjoyable and what feels good just from our treasure trove of product reviews. But that doesn't necessarily answer all the questions. As exciting and stimulating as a new sex toy can be, it also is not going to solve all of our problems.
Recent studies suggest that we might be happier if we made time for more intimacy. Preferably 106 minutes a day and at least a few more minutes than our neighbors. We might be a bit less happy if we paid for sex and a bit more happy if we've learned about ourselves through maturation and communication in the meantime.
Below I've compiled some information on the elusive feeling called happiness.
In our attempt to make your lives sexually happier we will be giving away three of these fun and cheery yellow Shag Factory Happiness Bullet Vibes to brighten your days and nights.
We didn't make this sexual happiness stuff up. Check out the studies and suggestions and enter to win by telling us what makes you happy in the comment section below this post.
- Pop quiz: Sex or money: What makes you happier? Money may make for more opportunities to have sex, but sex may actually confer more happiness than money is able to. Researchers found that paying for sex doesn't necessarily buy sexual happiness and more about the pleasure we get from getting it on. - [CNN]
- Here's another reason why people really hate hearing their neighbors get it on. A new study suggests that we're happiest when we think we're having more sex than others. - [The Key To Happiness Is THINKING We Have More Sex Than Other People]
- "Studies confirm that having a good sexual relationship with yourself will increase your chances of having a satisfying sexual relationship with your partner." Masturbate tops the list of these five steps to get us on our way to Sexual Happiness, also included: Communicate, Engage in Foreplay, Love your Body, Lose the "Performance" Sex Model - [Save Your Sex Life; Discover the Secrets of Sexual Happiness]
- It seems many of us haven't found the true happiness balance we crave and researchers have been looking for answers. "Few of us are living by the optimal 36:106 ratio." according to a recent study “Just a perfect day? Developing a happiness optimised day schedule.” Suggests we would be most happy with 36 minutes of work for every 106 minutes of sex daily. Sounds great, but is it realistic? - [How to have the perfect day: Have sex for 106 minutes]
- Now for some sexy deals that might help bring some fun back into your sex life: Get free Lover's Choice Cheeky Bedroom Dice worth $15.99 with selected sexy games. Ideal for a naughty night in, simply roll the dice and discover your sexy treat. Do you know about the Lovehoney.com Oh! Points Loyalty Programme? It's an extra way for us to say "Thank you!" for shopping at Lovehoney.com and help your purchases go even further! When you buy sex toys, lingerie and sexy gifts - or anything for that matter you earn Oh! Points which can be used towards future purchases and fun free gifts. There are many more ways we do our very best to make you happy, including discreet packaging, free shipping and 100 days for free no questions asked returns. Seriously, we really want to help you find sexual happiness! - [About Lovehoney]
Our Video of the Week breaks it down into easy steps, How To Be Happy (From Step 6: turn off that Morrissey record and go outside (sex outside?))
Speaking of finding happiness, the winners of the new Toyfriends from our last giveaway were Sabrina, Kesha, Sarah and Kristine. A successful attempt at Sex Toy match making, if I do say so myself. Remember to comment below and tell us what makes you happy for your chance to win a Happiness Vibe - Three winners will be chosen at random and contacted by email on May 1, 2013.
Wait! That's not everything
If you've liked what you read, why not pass it on? Click on the buttons below to share the love and happiness with all your friends. Follow SexualHappiness on Instagram and @Lovehoney_com on twitter.