What's Your Condom Style? Win Ultra Thin Swoon Condoms!
Condoms offer a peace of mind that can mean the difference between relaxing and enjoying a sexual experience and being stressed or anxious.
Condoms are one of the only forms of birth control that men take responsibility for. And isn't taking responsibility so sexy?
Being prepared to get it on, knowing the consequences, and taking precautions to make sure that the fun you are having is not going to have lasting implications is also super sexy.
Looking for a the perfect condom for you? Read on to learn more about condoms, including some curious facts, plus you can win!
Here's your chance! Comment below before April 11th and you could win two packs of Swoon Undercover Ultra Thin Condoms (24 condoms total!) to enjoy.
- Condom makers know things, including the average penis size by state: "Men in Utah and Wyoming apparently caught the short end of the stick. In contrast, residents of New Hampshire, Oregon and New York must be bursting with pride at finishing at the top of this list." How does your state measure up? - [Condom maker breaks down penis size by state, city]
- Not confident about using condoms? Check out our LovehoneyTV video presenting by sexpert Annabelle Knight which should give you all the information you need! - [How to Use a Condom]
- Cory Silverberg from sexuality.about.com recently shared the story of his first condom. It might not be what you expect, "I grew up using condoms. I can't remember a time when I didn't know what condoms were for. Mind you, the first 20 or 30 times I used a condom I was alone..." - [My First Condom]
- There's really no such thing as having too many condoms when you're sexually active. It's never a bad idea to share them with your friends or even strangers if you have extra. Stock up with an inexpensive 100 pack or right now get FREE Strawberry Lube when you spend $25 on Durex Condoms. Pictured: One Condoms 12 Pack.
- Just discovered those condoms that have been in your drawer for ages have expired? No problem, pick up some new ones for sex and use the expired ones for an art project instead, here's some inspiration: "Lluvia Profiláctica Eue No Moja" ("Prophylactic Rain That Doesn't Wet Anything"). - [Yes, This Public Sculpture Is Really Made From Condoms]
- If you're totally over condoms and ready to take the next step for male birth control, your other option is vasectomy. And now is as good a time as any, maybe better! It turns out March Madness is a popular time to get snipped and make extended arrangements on the couch with a bag of peas in your lap. - [For March Madness fans, vasectomy timing is everything]
Our video this week is "9 Condom Facts To Wrap Your Head Around" created and compiled by the folks at BuzzFeed, so you know it's both funny and informative:
Congratulations to Lane, the winner of our Tracey Cox Toner Balls from our last giveaway. We hope you enjoy your new kegel workout equipment!
Now here's your chance to win: comment below and tell us how you feel about condoms and you're entered to win 2 packs of Swoon Undercover Ultra Thin Condoms (24 condoms total) to share with your lovers and friends. The winner will be chosen on April 11th at random and contacted via email.
Wait! That's not all:
If you enjoyed this post, please feel free to share. Click on the buttons below and don't worry, you'll get a preview of what it will look like (on Facebook and Twitter). Follow @lovehoney_com for updates, deals, news, special offers and more giveaways.
Need more help?
You can Contact Customer Care, who will be able to help you find the right condoms for your needs. You can send an email any time, call, or live chat to an experienced advisor from Monday to Thursday 24hrs a day and Friday - Sunday hours too. Contact Lovehoney Customer Care
You may also like: