Four comfortable neoprene and Velcro cuffs attached to a rigid nylon-covered 16 inch spreader bar - perfect for multiple positions and bedroom bondage fun!
Get your partner ready for action with this secure spreader bar and cuff set.
Each cuff is adjustable from 6 inches to 14 inches in circumference and made of soft neoprene with thick Velcro fastenings.
The stiff spreader bar is made up of two rigid metal bars with very limited flexibility so they'll really be secured in place!
Another top quality product from Sportsheets.
How it measures up
- Length: 24 inches
How it feels
- Fastening: Velcro
- Material: Nylon
- Contains latex: No
Sportsheets Bondage Bar with Cuffs
This video shows the simple Sportsheets Bondage Bar with Cuffs, an effective bondage set that uses 2 metal bars and secure velcro to keep your partner firmly in place.
Explore more from our collections…
Sportsheets Bondage Bar with Cuffs 9 out of 10 (11 reviews) Write your own review
Gamer changer - prepare to submit
Reviewed: March 20, 2015 by MrandMrsTush, a Straight Engaged Female
This is our favourite piece in our toy box!
Extremely well built, versatile (front/back, wrists in or out).
Sturdy, reinforced bar in the middle, and yet comfortable. High quality Velcro and nylon, this piece feels durable and is has been very reliable and dealing well with our (ab)use!
Note: the cuffs cannot be moved
Both Mr and Mrs Tush have been on the receiving end, with no escape in sight!
- Wrists in, ankles out: keeps the hands accessible and allows her to engage in the play.
- Wrists out, ankles in: submission and full control.
- On your back: bring out the whip and watch him/her squirm, or enjoying some submission during oral/toy play.
- Great construction and built, feels sturdy.
- Bar could be longer or the cuff could be moved.
- Bottom line
- A must in the bedroom, let the kinks begin!
- Was this review helpful to you? Yes
Bound By Lust
Reviewed: January 16, 2013 by EbonySeductress, a Bisexual Going Steady Female
Boy was this product amazing!
This product arrived to me in a long sleek and very slim box. I am very into bondage so I anticipated its arrival.
The spreader bar was nylon covered, with four cuffs two for hands and another two for your ankles. Quite comfy with adjustable straps for a light to firm hold.
I love love this product so much. It put my boyfriend in total control, exposing all of my most sacred spots for him to explore and have tons of fun with. I put up a fight and it got me nowhere.
Sportsheets products are built to last. You guys definitely get a five star approval from this gal.
- Bottom line
- A bondage must!
- 3 people found this review helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Yes
Reviewed: July 26, 2009 by magy1992
My partner chose those over countless other items he'd viewed and I think he made the right choice!
It was easy to use, simply straining me in using the velcro. Using this made it hard for me to move, putting him in complete control, which enhanced the experience for both of us.
It's something that we now use regularly and are very happy doing so.
Well worth the money!
- I love the total lack of control
- I have small wrists, so it took a while to fit them correctly
- Bottom line
- A great buy for any man / women looking for more control over their partner
- 5 people found this review helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Yes