Is it possible to rekindle the passion that makes sex so desperately delicious at the start? Tracey Cox thinks it is - and tells you how in this refreshingly practical look at the biggest problem facing couples today: how to stay in lust as well as love.
In this beautifully illustrated book you'll find great advice on how to make your long-term relationship feel like those first heady days of dating.
Included between the covers are:
- Tips on how to discover your sex personality and tackle toxic lust killers.
- Hints on how to negotiate tricky sexual sticking points and stop your kids killing your love life.
- Eight easy steps guaranteed to rescue the sorriest sex life and have the hottest sex you've had in years!
Find the solutions to the sex dilemmas we all struggle with and turn into the couple everyone else envies with Supersex for Life.
You May Also Like
Explore more from our collections…
Tracey Cox Supersex for Life 10 out of 10 (1 review) Write your own review
Supersex tips in one super book
Reviewed: February 7, 2011 by forestfun, a Straight Married Female
I ordered this book as part of a special offer, not really knowing what to expect but must be one of my best impulse purchases for a long time.
It took a bit of persuading to get my partner round to the idea of reading a book about 'relationships' together but he soon came around when he realised it was about deepening our sexual relationship and reawakening some of that early passion we shared.
The book is very well written, taking you step-by-step through the various issues and really got us talking about topics we have either just avoided through embarrassment or just never really thought about. Oh yes and it's full of some great tips - inserting a chunk of chocolate and then getting him to lick me out before coming up and kissing me on the lips was an experience that was out of this world!
This book has made us feel like teenagers again - I never thought I could rekindle those feelings of lust I had in those early days but they are back with a vengeance! Thank you.
- Well written and thought provoking.
- From my husband's point of view the photos could have been more explicit - men!
- Bottom line
- Essential reading for anyone in a long term relationship.
- 4 people found this review helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Yes