Pleasure Me: 20 Erotic Stories edited by Elizabeth Coldwell
Sorry! This product has been discontinued.
Please scroll down to see alternative products.
Fulfill you erotic fantasies with these 20 erotic short stories. Edited by Elizabeth Coldwell, the collection has a selection of kinky tales, featuring everything from outdoor sex and intimate adventures to kinky dominance and one-night stands.
Perfect bedtime reading, Pleasure me: 20 Erotic Short Stories is full of exciting erotic tales to peak your interest and indulge your forbidden fantasies.
- Finger Music by Kay Jaybee
- Watch Me, Watch You by Lynn Lake
- Read My Lips by Elizabeth Cage
- A Woman of Pleasure by Izzy French
- New Heights by Jenna Bright
- About to Come by Maxine Marsh
- Hiking by Penelope Friday
- The Crinoline by Brian M. Powell
- The Mirror by J R Roberts
- Penthouse Sweet by Kate Dominic
- The Heat in Greece by Bel Anderson
- By Design by Elise Hepner
- As You Wish by Maggie Morton
- Play It Again by Heidi Champa
- Torture by Pleasure by Bella Marks
- Melonhead by Giselle Renarde
- Getting Ready for Mick by Jodie Johnson-Smith
- Oil, Wine, Miles and Dreaming by Ms Peach
- Glow by Sommer Marsden
- Someone Borrowed, Something Blue by Elizabeth Coldwell
Explore more from our collections…
Pleasure Me: 20 Erotic Stories edited by Elizabeth Coldwell 8 out of 10 (1 review) Write your own review
Reviewed: July 5, 2013 by kodama, a Straight Married Male
I recently had the pleasure to read this collection of short stories, by what I thought was going to be Elizabeth Coldwell, but turned out to just be edited by her. Not that I'm complaining, I enjoyed the book and some of the stories are exceptionally hot. It's just that I know Coldwell's work, and she's excellent.
The stories are short (of course), some better than others, but this is to be expected. I enjoyed Coldwell's the most. She has such a way with words. It's almost too easy to slide inside her fantasy and imagine you're there. Which sadly is a skill some of the storytellers in this book lack.
Too often a writer will use the same word or term over and over. They seem to lack the extensive vocabulary that the better writers possess.
The good thing about this book, in-spite of a varying degree of quality, is it's versatility. It could be used with a partner to re-enact or to read to one another to get things going on a night when you fancy getting fresh with your partner.
It could possibly offer you new ideas to spice up your sex life, or could easily be used simply as a quick easy way to turn yourself on. And there isn't the massive commitment a novel often asks of its reader.
- Most of the stories are solid and well written.
- The cover, occasional weak story with limited vocabulary.
- Bottom line
- A decent, sordid little bookshelf warmer.
- Was this review helpful to you? Yes