Toyfriend Single Trainer Silicone Kegel Exerciser
Sorry! This product has been discontinued.
Please scroll down to see alternative products.
Increase the strength of your kegel muscles to intensify orgasms and control with this silky smooth, silicone jiggle ball from Toyfriend. The perfect size and weight for beginners, wear the kegel exerciser regularly for pleasurable results.
Made from silky smooth silicone, the Toyfriend jiggle ball is seamless, hypoallergenic and lightweight - perfect as an introduction to the benefits of pelvic floor muscle training.
Wear this pelvic floor exerciser as often as you like to increase muscle strength and improve sex for both you and your partner. Extending from the ergonomic oval-shaped ball is a 2 inch silicone retrieval loop, making insertion and removal completely safe.
Use with plenty of water-based lubricant for easy insertion.
- Smooth silicone jiggle ball for first-time kegel exercises
- Regular wear increases muscle strength and heightens orgasm intensity
- Made from solid, hypoallergenic silicone for sensual wear
- Weighs just 32g - ideal for beginners
- 2 inch loop for easy retrieval
Explore more from our collections…
Toyfriend Single Trainer Silicone Kegel Exerciser 9 out of 10 (1 review) Write your own review
Good place to start
Reviewed: August 17, 2013 by mrs average
I bought a set of weighted jiggle balls earlier in the year with the hopes of tightening up my muscles and improving my pelvic floor. The ones I bought were on offer, metallic weighted balls joined with string. Although they felt good inside I couldn't hold them in for long. They kept falling out and I found them difficult to wear for more than half an hour.
However this exerciser is so much more user friendly in so many ways.
1. It's light and soft silicone so not too heavy if you have a weak pelvic floor or if you're new to Kegel exercise.
2. The shape and design is made for easy insertion with a bullet shape rather than a sphere. Plus it has a cut away section to place your finger on when inserting so that in fits nice and snug. (The balls can be trick to insert using one finger as they slip and roll around.)
3. There are no separate fiddly bits like the balls with the string so no panicking that they might get lost. Also the seamless all in one design makes it my hygienic and easier to clean. Can be cleaned with mild soap and warm water.
4. They also are easy and comfortable to wear all day without having to worry if they're going to fall out.
The only thing I can't tell you is if it has improved my pelvic floor as I've only had it for a week. With regular use I'm hoping it will, I'm looking forward to feeling tighter during sex and not having to get up during the night or a wee!
I'll update you in a few months and let you know.
- Comfortable and user friendly.
- Nothing, so far so good.
- Bottom line
- So much better than the weighted balls... If it works that is!
- 5 people found this review helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Yes