Treat yourself to a satisfying 7 inches of realistic pleasure with this premium grade silicone vibrator. With a defined head, lifelike veins and a multispeed motor, this toy feels as good as it looks.
The flexible shaft works with your body to bring you maximum pleasure and climactic satisfaction while the twist base makes control of the multiple speeds supremely easy.
Coat with plenty of water-based lube for maximum gratification.
- Realistic premium silicone vibrator for penetration play
- 8 inches long, with 7 inches of insertable length for gratifying sensations
- Multiple vibration speeds for incredible internal and external stimulation
- Easy-to-use twist base controller
- Defined head for added stimulation
- Raised veins for a realistic look and added stimulation
Si Novelties Silicone Multispeed Vibrating Dildo 7 Inch
Enjoy realistic play thanks to this 7 inch silicone vibrator. With a bulbous head, raised veins and a multispeed motor, this toy feels as good every inch as it looks.
Explore more from our collections…
Si Novelties Silicone Multispeed Vibrating Dildo 7 Inch 10 out of 10 (2 reviews) Write your own review
Reviewed: June 23, 2014 by sammie363, a Bisexual Engaged Female
When I ordered this product I was a bit unsure about it as it's the first time I've ever bought one, but I'm very glad I did, and it was well worth the price I paid as it was very cheap.
It has a real feel to it and has a bit of a weight to it. Other products I've seen similar to this one are usually very light and feel like plastic.
I love the stages of vibration. The only little glitches I found was the vibrating dial on the bottom moves very easily, which can be a little awkward, and it was quite noisy, especially when it was on the highest setting.
When I first used it, I used with my partner to try and spice up are sex life - and it made a big difference. Then I used it myself and I wish I'd of bought one years ago.
- I liked the look, the feel and the overall performance.
- The twist speed dial was a little difficult to use when lube is involved.
- Bottom line
- Absolutely fantastic, worth every penny.
- Was this review helpful to you? Yes
Reviewed: March 2, 2014 by wildflower, a Straight Married Female
I was quite impressed when I took this item out of the packaging and held it. It felt smooth to the touch but very firm. It does look fairly realistic and it's quite a handful.
It has a twist control for the vibrations so you can go from very low to very high or somewhere in between.
I lubed it up well to use it for the first time but I did struggle to get it in because it's quite thick and I had to apply more lube. Once in it feels fantastic and really filling. The vibration effect isn't too loud even when it's on full. I love it although I still have to use my fingers or a vibe on my clit to give me an orgasm.
I only have one little problem with it and that is the twist control. I found that the lube sort of spread up the shaft as I was using the dildo and made it difficult to change the vibration settings because everything became slippery and I couldn't get a grip on the twist part. Need to keep some tissues or a towel handy!
That aside, this is a fantastic toy that I've used on my own and with my hubby. Got a feeling that it'll spend more time in me than in the toy drawer!
- Looks realistic and feels very filling.
- Need to watch out for the twist control becoming slippery.
- Bottom line
- 1 person found this review helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Yes