BIOglide Organic Water-Based Lubricant 100ml
Sorry! This product has been discontinued.
Please scroll down to see alternative products.
Bio and eco-friendly, BIOglide is the first World's BDIH certified lubricant. Paraben-free and pH-optimised, this organic lube is also enriched with soothing carrageenan which is proven to help protect against sexually transmitted viruses such as HPV.
Long-lasting and body-safe, BIOglide is tested clinically and dermatologically to ensure it's 100% vegan-friendly. With a CO2 neutral manufacturing process, guilt-free pleasure is yours to enjoy.
Ingredients: Glycerin, Aqua, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Xanthan Gum
- The World's first 100% natural, bio and eco-friendly water-based lubricant, approved by the BDiH
- Organic, CO2 neutral and vegan-friendly for a happy, healthy planet
- Water-based, paraben free and pH-optimised for body-safe play
- Odourless and flavourless for the most natural experience
- Enriched with carrageenan for protection against viruses such as HPV
Lubricant Buyer's Guides
Buy the best water-based lube and learn how to get the most out of your sex life with our sex essentials guides.
Explore more from our collections…
BIOglide Organic Water-Based Lubricant 100ml 8 out of 10 (1 review) Write your own review
Reviewed: May 6, 2014 by The Big Gee, a Straight Married Male
The bottle has a nice matt feel it, and it looks quite modern and fresh.
As this is a German brand the wording on the bottle is German first with the English underneath, all the information is there though. And if you're wondering, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) is a seaweed.
At first I thought there was a bit of a smell to the lube, but I think it was just the bottle as, once it was on my hand away from the packaging, there was virtually no smell at all. It's clear, with possibly the very faintest hint of green to it, but it's certainly not strong enough to cause any problems like staining. It's also possible it's just my eyes!
The lube is nice and thick, and lasts for a decent time. It's also one of the few water-based lubes that I found that actually lives up to the non-sticky claim! There's only the very slightest taste too, and it's not unpleasant.
It's a decent lube, and if being organic is important to you, I don't think you'll go far wrong with this.
- It's think, slippery and not sticky.
- Bottom line
- A decent water-based, with added bonus of being organic.
- 2 people found this review helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Yes