Ben Wa What?! Here's a Chance to Win Fifty Shades of Grey Silicone Balls
I'd like to take this opportunity to dispel some myths in the hope that we can all have better experiences when trying these diverse and functional sex toys.
Kegel exercises are great for sexual health. The popularity of Kegel and Ben Wa Balls has been on the rise since Fifty Shades of Grey hit the shelves, making it essential that we have the information needed to use these balls properly.
To help expand your Ben Wa Balls knowledge base, we're giving one lucky reader the opportunity to win a pair ofFifty Shades of Grey Delicious Pleasure Silicone Ben Wa Balls. Just add your comment below before June 21st for a chance to win.
A happy customer explains: "The difference from these and other workout balls is that they are more luxurious, the Mercedes of Kegel balls… Also, they are easy to remove and easily cleaned!"
- The recent Ben Wa craze began when Fifty Shades of Grey caused a new excitement for these ancient sex toys. We've all heard the stats that vaginal ball sales have increased in particular.
- When we released the Fifty Shades Pleasure Product Collection here in North America even Cosmo's writer got a bit confused: "See, personally, I'd be okay with the bondage and spanking elements, but as for the infamous metal balls… well, it would take some work for a dude to convince me to put anything back there…" Thankfully the commenters knew where you stick 'um! - Fifty Shades of Grey Sex Toy Kit Coming (Ahem) Stateside
- You know if it's popular the Kardashians have to get in on it. Last season Khloe Kardashian had an episode with a pair of balls minus the string. It seems the whole family is getting pretty comfortable playing with sex toys. Reportedly, Kourtney brought out a strap-on in a recent episode. - Kourtney Kardashian Chases Scott Disick While Wearing a Sex Toy (via US Weekly) I might have to see that! As far as the balls go, we recommend these folks start with a quality kegel exerciser or set of balls with a retrieval cord.
- In a recent installment of the Real World - Portland, Nia Moore looses what looks like a pair of Crystal Kegel Glass Eggs for what seems like an extended period of time. They make quite a few jokes, it would be great if someone made a mashup… or not. Via @TheRealNiaMoore: "That kegel ball was so far up my cervix it damn near popped out my mouth. Smh they should make those with strings attached!!" - Have a look around Nia, they do!
- If you're ready to give Ben Wa Balls a try here's more information on how to use Kegel Exercisers & Balls (via Lovehoney TV). All of these are meant for vaginal use to strengthen pelvic floor muscles for a stronger vagina, improved bladder control and better orgasms — full of Win.
- Here are our suggestions from the top-rated kegel balls available at Lovehoney: Fifty Shades of Grey Inner Goddess Silver Pleasure Balls, Fifty Shades of Grey Delicious Pleasure Silicone Ben Wa Balls (Win some by commenting below!) Tracey Cox Supersex Silicone Toner Balls, and the Lelo Luna Duo Pleasure Beads. Take a look and read the reviews to see which might be right for you.
Our Video of the Week is a delightful mash-up from Archer. Say it with me: Ben Wa… "Balls":
And there you have it. Tons of information available to help you find the best Ben Wa Balls or kegel exerciser for you. Congratulations to Reenie, the winner of the Tenga Flip in our Masturbation Month giveaway. Comment below before June 21st to enter to win theseFifty Shades of Grey Delicious Pleasure Silicone Ben Wa Balls, and enjoy!
Wait! That's not everything…
If you've liked what you read, why not pass it on? Click on the buttons below to share the love with all your friends. Follow SexualHappiness on Instagram and @Lovehoney_com on twitter for more information and opportunities to win.