Get Ready to Sexercise and Win a Set of Tracey Cox Toner Balls (Worth $44!)
I've been getting healthy and working out a little bit lately with only the occasional cupcake. Inspired by sexy Olympic athletes and being a bit of a hedonist I find myself thinking about creative ways to get fit and have some sexy fun at the same time. That's how I discovered sexercise!
What is sexercise? According to Wikipedia, "Sexercises are physical exercises performed during sexual intercourse, foreplay, or in preparation for sexual activity designed to tone, build, and strengthen muscles… masturbation might be considered a sexercise if done athletically…"
The benefits of incorporating fitness in your sex play are fun and rewarding, whether you're alone or with a partner.
Are you ready to get sexually fit in every sense of the word? Here's your chance to win a vaginal toning set from Tracey Cox's line of sex toys. The winner will receive one of each: Tracey Cox Supersex Toner Balls - Single and Double to kickstart your kegel work out. All it takes is a comment below before March 21st to enter to win.
- Even the most sexually proficient among us could use a little boost of energy, a bit more flexibility or stamina for our bedroom fun. Here are "10 moves to feel better in your body and turn up the heat between the sheets!" - [The Better Sex Workout]
- A lot of athletes wonder if pre-game sex inhibits their athletic performance. There are a lot of opinions on the subject, generally on the side of less is more - at least until after your big event. Check out our video below for more insight and some of the conflicting opinions - [Does Sex Really Distract Olympians?]
- Sexercise is not a new concept, although people are still debating how many calories are burned during the act. Try any of these 7 positions to get you in ready for your next sex marathon. Soon enough you'll be able to tackle some of Lady Cheeky's Sex Positions for Ninjas: 6 Skills That'll Give You Bragging Rights, as she mentions, "they aren't for amateurs" - [Sexercise: 7 Positions That Get You in Shape]
- A reader over at Tracey Cox's blog recently asked: "I’ve just had a baby and am very keen to maintain things ‘down there’. They told me there were exercises I should do but I didn't listen because I was exhausted from the birth and have forgotten what they were or how to do them. Can you help?" Of course she can! - ["How Can I Tone Up After Having A Baby?" via TraceyCox.com]
- We can't get enough of this record holder and her super strong vagina! "The Guinness Book of World Records officially recognizes the Russian gymnast Tatyana Kozhevnikova, who can lift a 14kg (about 31 pounds) kettleball using the muscles of her vagina, (as) the woman with the world's strongest vagina." - [Tatyana Kozhevnikova, woman with the world's strongest vagina]
Our favorite video this week takes a deeper look at the effect of sex on athletic performance. It's fun and informative, but the final decision of whether to play or abstain before a big event still comes down to you.
Congratulations to Heather, the winner of our Dominix Leather Cock Ring and Leash. We hope you're having some kinky fun!
Now here's your chance to win: Comment below and tell us about your sexercise routine to enter to win both Tracey Cox Toner Balls before March 21st, 2014. The winner of the Tracey Cox Toner Ball Set will be chosen at random and contacted via email.
Wait! That's not all:
If you enjoyed this post, please feel free to share. Click on the buttons below and don't worry, you'll get a preview of what it will look like (on Facebook and Twitter). Follow @lovehoney_com for updates, deals, news, special offers and more giveaways.
You may also like: