How to pay for your order
You can pay for your Lovehoney order by debit card, credit card, PayPal, Amazon Pay or Klarna.
When you reach the checkout, please choose your preferred payment type or method and follow the instructions.
Security and Privacy
Your details are kept secure at all times, including your name, address and payment details.
Click here to read more about our Security Guarantee.
We will not add your details to a mailing list unless you request it.
We will never share your details with any other companies.
Paying by debit or credit card
Proceed through the secure checkout and select 'Pay by credit or debit card'.
We accept all major credit and debit cards.
Credit Cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express & Discover
Debit Cards: Maestro, Visa Debit
Paying by PayPal
- Go through the secure checkout as normal and select 'Pay by PayPal'
- You will be taken to the PayPal site to log into your account and set up the payment
- You will be automatically returned to the Lovehoney site to confirm the payment total and place the order
Any transaction made using the PayPal services, Paypal Credit and Paypal Pay Later, are not services provided by Lovehoney and shall be used at your own risk. Any issues should be taken up with PayPal if either of the aforementioned services are used.
Paying by Apple Pay
- Add your products to the cart and then choose the Apple Pay payment option (only available on compatible browsers and iOS devices
- Fill out your details and authenticate your purchase as prompted
- Please note: You can’t spend Lovehoney Loyalty Points or gift cards when paying by via Apple Pay, but you will earn Loyalty Points on your order
Paying with Amazon Pay
- When you arrive at the Lovehoney secure checkout, select the Amazon Pay option
- You will be presented with a login screen to your Amazon account - enter your Amazon login details
- You will automatically return to Lovehoney to confirm delivery address and payment and to place your order
Paying by Klarna
Please visit our Klarna payment page for more information about spreading the cost of your purchase.