Lovense Realistic Dildos
A realistic dildo is crafted to look and feel like a penis. These representational dildos come in a variety of shapes and colors, and some have suction cups for hands-free play. Explore strap-on play with our harness-compatible realistic dildos. These lifelike dildos are available in silicone and other soft materials. Learn How to Pick a Dildo from our Guide.
- Refine by Brand: Lifelike Lover (69)
- Refine by Brand: Lovehoney (41)
- Refine by Brand: Doc Johnson (27)
- Refine by Brand: King Cock (25)
- Refine by Brand: Lovehoney BASICS (17)
- Refine by Brand: Vixen (10)
- Refine by Brand: Unbranded (7)
- Refine by Brand: Clone A Willy (6)
- Refine by Brand: Cock Locker (4)
- Refine by Brand: Vac U Lock (4)
- Refine by Brand: Blush (3)
- Refine by Brand: Fun Factory (3)
- Refine by Brand: NSNovelties (2)
- Refine by Brand: Tantus (2)
- Refine by Brand: Cal Exotics (1)
- Refine by Brand: Lovehoney Desire (1)
- selected Currently refined by Brand: Lovense (1)
- Refine by Brand: Seven Creations (1)
- Refine by Brand: Sportsheets (1)
Currently refined by Brand: Lovense
What is a Realistic Dildo?
A realistic dildo is a sex toy that has been designed to look and feel like a real penis, with a flexible shaft and realistic vein details. It’s usually flesh colored and quite often comes with a pair of lifelike balls attached, too.
You can use a realistic dildo for vaginal, anal, or oral penetration, to heighten masturbation, or to add a whole new dimension to sex with your partner.
The Best Realistic Dildo for You
Just like the real thing, dildos come in different shapes and sizes, and you can even choose between hard or soft dildos, depending on your pumping preference.
Realistic dildos can also come with different features for a variety of pleasures. A realistic dildo with balls can provide some external stimulation on your clit, while a vibrating realistic dildo adds extra zingy sensations.
For men or women looking for a realistic dildo for anal play, make sure you choose a toy that has a wide base. To avoid discomfort, it’s also essential that you use plenty of anal lube.
Watch our video below to find the best realistic dildo for you:
How to Use a Realistic Dildo
Firstly, apply lots of water-based lube to the head and shaft of the dildo.
Slowly insert the tip of the dildo into your vagina or anus.
As you get used to the sensation – which can be intense at first – you can insert more of the shaft.
When you are comfortable, experiment with different techniques, such as thrusting, rotating, or angling the dildo to feel different sensations.