Aneros Prostate Toys & Massagers
Prostate massagers are anatomically tailored to stimulate the prostate gland, and are the perfect toy to use for safely and confidently exploring your P-spot. Explore our range of prostate toys below, and check out our Guide to Prostate Play to find the perfect P-spot massager for you.
- Refine by Brand: Lovehoney (19)
- selected Currently refined by Brand: Aneros (10)
- Refine by Brand: Lelo (4)
- Refine by Brand: Nexus (4)
- Refine by Brand: Unbranded (4)
- Refine by Brand: Mantric (3)
- Refine by Brand: Fifty Shades of Grey (2)
- Refine by Brand: Fun Factory (2)
- Refine by Brand: Rocks Off (2)
- Refine by Brand: Tantus (2)
- Refine by Brand: We-Vibe (2)
- Refine by Brand: Bathmate (1)
- Refine by Brand: Cal Exotics (1)
- Refine by Brand: Edge (1)
- Refine by Brand: ElectraStim (1)
- Refine by Brand: Lovehoney Desire (1)
- Refine by Brand: Lovense (1)
- Refine by Brand: njoy (1)
- Refine by Brand: Tracey Cox (1)
Currently refined by Brand: Aneros
Why Use Prostate Toys?
Prostate toys are designed to stimulate the male G-spot, aka the prostate gland inside the anal canal. This sensitive area is also called the P-spot, and when stimulated can make masturbation and sex more pleasurable. For some, it can even lead to an intense hands-free orgasm.
Prostate massagers are curved sex toys with a bulbous ‘head’ which are intended for anal insertion. Often made of hard plastic, silicone or glass, the firm pressure of a prostate toy helps to make P-spot stimulation much more intense and pleasurable. At Lovehoney, we offer a range of prostate toys for exciting P-spot action, from prostate dildos to vibrators and butt plugs.
Types of Prostate Massagers
There are many different kinds of prostate massagers to choose from. Below, we’ll dive into the most popular types and why you’d use them.
Textured Prostate Massagers:
Beaded, ribbed and other textured prostate toys are fantastic if you want to explore new anal sensations. Textured P-spot toys help you do just this - offering a filling, pleasurable range of stimulation all the way to your prostate. Plus, these toys feel even better when removed slowly during climax.
Glass Prostate Massagers:
Slightly harder than their plastic counterparts, glass prostate toys are best for delivering a firm, targeted massage to your P-spot. Their weighted feel helps to stimulate those sensitive nerve endings with more rigor, ensuring you’re able to find and please the prostate with ease.
Vibrating Prostate Toys:
Finally, for some toe-curling backdoor buzz, we have our humble friend the P-spot vibrator. These prostate massagers come in many shapes and sizes, but they have one thing in common.. And that’s those good vibrations!
Some take the form of a vibrating prostate dildo, while others have an elongated base to tingle the perineum when inserted. Vibrating prostate toys tend to have multiple settings for experimental play, and some even come with a remote control to allow for ultimate hands-free pleasure. You can control the remote yourself, or give it to a partner to elevate couples’ play.
How to Massage Your P-spot with Prostate Toys
Whether you’re using a vibrating prostate dildo or a beginner’s prostate massager, you can stimulate your P-spot by following these simple steps:
1. Find your P-spot with your fingers first. Insert 1-2 lubed fingers into your anus and point them upwards. Feel around for an area of tissue 2-3 inches in that feels slightly different to the rest of your rectum - this is your prostate!
2. Lube up! Apply plenty of anal lube to both yourself and your prostate toy.
3. Recline and relax. Lie back and get into a comfortable position, raising your legs slightly.
4. Go slow and steady. Insert your prostate massager gently, and begin a slow rubbing motion until you feel a pleasurable sensation.
Prostate play takes practice, and it can take a lot of experimentation with pressure and positions to achieve a P-spot orgasm. See our guide to P-spot toys for more tips!