Spartacus Parachute Weight Pull Ball Stretcher
Sorry! This product has been discontinued.
Please scroll down to see alternative products.
This quality stretcher is made with black leather and has double popper closures for a perfect fit. The parachute fits around the balls, and has three metal chains that connect to an 'O' ring, from which you can attach... well, whatever you want!
Diameter: 1.25 inches or 1 inch.
Explore more from our collections…
Spartacus Parachute Weight Pull Ball Stretcher 8 out of 10 (3 reviews) Write your own review
Does a good job
Reviewed: January 10, 2010 by Kink King
This product is designed to put downward pressure on the balls and stretch them away from the penis. The sensation of the downward pressure (when weights or force are used) is submissively pleasurable. It can be used with or without most other sex toys. On the box, it says there is also an option of a "small-advanced" size (this one is "large-beginners"), an option I would definitely try if it was available.
This product serves its purpose. There is a second extra-tight fitting, although I imagine most people will be content with the looser fitting. I've also found that if you can get your big toe as far as the end of the chains, you can create an excellent pressure point while getting yourself off.
- Very functional. All you need is the weight.
- After a time, the leather cuff can leave marks on your balls.
- Bottom line
- Value for money. An excellent BDSM toy.
- 4 people found this review helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Yes
Fun For The Little Guys
Reviewed: May 26, 2012 by Taebris, a Bisexual Single Male
This was my first experience with a parachute-type toy, and even though it wasn't mine it definitely made me want to buy one.
I found the leather to be fairly comfy and the snaps were easy to clip together. The only issue I ran into was that it's difficult to re-snap the two sides back together if there has been any shrinkage of the scrotal skin.
Overall, though, this wasn't a major issue, and this toy comes very highly recommended by me for anyone who wants to expand their toy gallery or to experience light cbt for the first time.
- I enjoyed the light weight and smoothness of the leather.
- It didn't have enough range to readjust without pinching the scrotum skin.
- Bottom line
- A great toy, lots of promise and very durable.
- 2 people found this review helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Yes
Decent product but quite large
Reviewed: February 10, 2013 by scottishlad2013, a Bisexual Single Male
Bought this for some fun and was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the product for the price of it.
I however found the hole far too big even on the smallest holes and the only way to get a decent tug on me was to include my cock in the hole, which sort of takes the pleasure away from it.
Despite that, still had loads of fun with it and still gave a great feeling.
- Quality of materials, price, length of chain.
- Lack of tightness, hole too big.
- Bottom line
- Decent ball stretcher could do with a few extra adjustment holes.
- 1 person found this review helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Yes