Holiday 2020 Competition Terms and Conditions (“the Terms”)
Lovehoney would like to help and acknowledge those who have really struggled in 2020. In recognition of the difficulties and strength 2020 has brought many of us, Lovehoney are giving away gift bundles (“the Prize”) to one winner from each Category to make this an extra special holiday.
These Terms apply to the Holiday 2020 Competition (“the Competition”). By entering the Competition you and your Nominee agree to these Terms.
- The promoter of this competition is Lovehoney Limited, 100 Locksbrook Road, Bath BA1 3EN, United Kingdom (“Lovehoney”).
- The Competition opens on 23:59 on November 6th and closes at 23:59 on November 25th 2020. Any nominations before or after this time will not be counted.
- You (“the Entrant”) can nominate a person (“the Nominee”) to win the Prize by emailing the Nominee’s name, the most appropriate Category for the Nominee and the reason why you have chosen them.
- Entries must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org to be valid.
- The Nominee categories are essential worker (an employee of a healthcare provider or a member of the armed forces or similar), student (someone currently attending higher education facility such as a college/university), a single person or a couple (“the Category”).
- There may only be one Nominee per Entrant.
- Any incomplete, illegible, incorrect or late entries shall not be considered.
- Both the Entrant and the Nominee must be aged 18 or over and reside within the United States.
- The Entrant and the Nominee must not be employed by, or related to Lovehoney, its agents or anyone professionally connected with this Competition.
- No purchase is necessary to enter this Competition.
- Lovehoney will choose one winner from each Category to win the Prize.
- The Prize is a selection of Lovehoney products collated by Lovehoney for each Category based on a 2020 Lovehoney survey and a $150 Lovehoney gift card.
- The Entrant will be notified by November 30th 2020 that their Nominee has been chosen as a Winner. The Entrant must pass the information provided by Lovehoney onto the Winner.
- The Winner must contact us using the information provided in the email to the Entrant by December 14th 2020 to redeem their Prize. If the Winner fails to contact Lovehoney by December 14th 2020 then Lovehoney reserves the right to choose another Winner in that Category.
- The Prize shall be delivered to one address chosen by the Winner within the United States at Lovehoney’s cost.
- Lovehoney shall not be held responsible for Winners failing to supply accurate information which affects Prize acceptance or delivery.
- The Entrant, by entering the Competition, and the Winner, by redeeming their Prize, agrees to the use of their personal information for the purposes of the Competition including, but not limited to the use of their name and image on the Lovehoney website and a publicity piece without any payment.
- Lovehoney may discuss possible case study opportunities with the Winner. Winners should feel comfortable discussing why they have been chosen to win the prize with the media and any third parties.
- The Prize is non-refundable, non-transferrable, cannot be exchanged and/or resold. There are no cash or alternative prizes.
- Entry into the Competition is at the Entrant and Winner’s sole risk. To the extent permitted by law, Lovehoney shall not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) suffered by Entrants or Winners, any third parties arising out of or in connection with the Competition and/or the acceptance of a Prize. Lovehoney further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to Entrants, Winners or any other person relating to or resulting from participation with this Competition save for nothing in these Terms shall act to limit or exclude Lovehoney’s liability resulting from its negligence or fraud.
- Lovehoney accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to, lost, delayed or not received entries, winner notifications or prizes. Lovehoney will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of Lovehoney.
- Lovehoney reserves the right to verify the Winners and ask for proof of identity, age and address and to withdraw any Prize entitlement where there are grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms.
- Any entries that the Lovehoney considers (in our absolute discretion) to be dangerous, vulgar, offensive, indecent, illegal racist, copied, offensive, cruel or fraudulent, or infringe on the rights or copyright of others will be immediately disqualified.
- Lovehoney’s decision on the Winners is final.
- These Terms do not affect the Entrant and Winner’s statutory rights
- Lovehoney reserves the right to cancel, withdraw, amend, suspend or terminate this Competition at any time.