Best Women's Erotica 2013 edited by Violet Blue
Edited by author and blogger Violet Blue, this collection is perfect bedtime reading. Featuring a variety of styles and themes, it's never been easier to discover the pleasures of erotica.
Contributions come from best-selling erotic authors Rachel Krammer Bussell and Alison Tyler, and fan favorite Lucy Felthouse.
Explore salacious group sex with Last Call by Allison Tyler. The orgy tale centres around one woman's desire to experience multiple men at once. She selects 5 men and promises to give them the night of their lives - if they can play by the rules, that is.
Ashley gets more than she bargained for in The Spanking Salon by Elizabeth Coldwell. After sneaking into a man-only spanking party, her true identity is discovered and she must be punished, much to her delight.
- Salamander by Eliani Torres
- Exposing Calvin by Rachel Kramer Bussel
- The Tow Job by Jenny Lyn
- Stop 'N Buy by Mimi Kessel
- Normal by Charlotte Stein
- Road Crew Cock by Serafine Laveaux
- Blush by Mary Borsellino
- The Spanking Salon by Elizabeth Coldwell
- On the Verge by Rosalia Zizzo
- Susanna by Krissy Kneen
- Meet Me at the Spanish Steps by Lucy Felthouse
- Director Lady by Anika Ray
- Being His Bitch by Janine Ashbless
- Last Call by Alison Tyler
- Highly Inspired by Alyssa Turner
- Air-Conditioning. Color TV. Live Mermaids. by Anna Meadows
- Night School by Valerie Alexander
- The Fattening Room by Giselle Renarde
Frequently bought together
Popular combos for more sexy fun