The Mammoth Book of the Kama Sutra edited by Maxim Jakubowski
- Mammoth collection of original and modern Kama Sutra positions in one volume
- Explains the core techniques of Kama Sutra
- Includes over 50 new positions to try
- Elaborates on the history and development of the ancient Hindu text
- Features specially commissioned illustrations by award-winning artists Carolyn Weltman and Louisa Minkin
The original Kama Sutra was compiled to help lovers reach new heights of sensual and erotic pleasure. In the intervening centuries, numerous variations have been produced on this love-making manual and here, in one giant volume, is the largest ever collection of Kama Sutra positions and their modern variants. The book includes all the positions featured in the original text plus over 50 more.
Each position is clearly explained, with specially commissioned illustrations by award-winning artists Carolyn Weltman and Louisa Minkin. Also included are little known, revelatory stories of how each position developed, plus an exhaustive history of the Kama Sutra's own genesis.
Packed with beautiful illustrations and sensual nuggets of inspiration, The Mammoth Book of the Kama Sutra is the most complete collection of the world's most popular lovemaking text.