Black Clitoral Suction Vibrators
Have you heard the hype? Clit sucker vibrators (also known as ‘sucking vibrators’, and ‘clitoris sucking toys’) are the latest trend in clitoral stimulators. Created solely for clitoral pleasure to give you amazing orgasms, suction sex toys simulate oral sex with innovative air suction “pleasure” technology. And they do this all without even touching the clitoris directly! How amazing is that?
Need a little help from our experts to find the right vibe for you? Read our Top 10 Clitoral Vibrators guide.
Refine by Category: Sex Toys
- Refine by Category: Sex Toy Best Sellers
- Refine by Category: New In Sex Toys
Currently refined by Category: Vibrators
- Refine by Category: Rabbit Vibrators
- Refine by Category: Massage Wand Vibrators
- Refine by Category: Clitoral Vibrators
- selected Currently refined by Category: Clitoral Suction Vibrators
- Refine by Category: Sex Toy Kits
- Refine by Category: G-Spot Vibrators
- Refine by Category: Bullet Vibrators
- Refine by Category: Classic Vibrators
- Refine by Category: App Controlled Vibrators
- Refine by Category: Extra Quiet Vibrators
- Refine by Category: Remote Control Vibrators
- Refine by Category: Egg Vibrator
- Refine by Category: Dildo Vibrators
- Refine by Category: Vibrating Panties
- Refine by Category: Extra Powerful Vibrators
- Refine by Category: Rabbit Vibrators
- Refine by Category: Clitoral Suction Vibrators
- Refine by Category: Dildos
- Refine by Category: Sex Toys for Couples
- Refine by Category: Sex Toy Kits
- Refine by Category: Male Sex Toys
- Refine by Category: Fleshlights
- Refine by Category: Love Eggs & Jiggle Balls
- Refine by Category: Cock Rings
- Refine by Category: Strap-Ons
- Refine by Category: Anal Sex Toys
- Refine by Category: Butt Plugs
- Refine by Category: Sex Toy Guides
- Refine by Category: LGBTQ+
- Refine by Category: Sex Toys
- Pink Refine by Color: Pink (10)
- Purple Refine by Color: Purple (8)
- Red Refine by Color: Red (7)
- Black selected Currently refined by Color: Black (6)
- Blue Refine by Color: Blue (6)
- Grey Refine by Color: Grey (2)
- White Refine by Color: White (2)
- Gold Refine by Color: Gold (1)
- Green Refine by Color: Green (1)
Currently refined by Color: Black
What is a Clit-Sucking Vibrator?
Unlike the classical rabbit vibrator or other clitoral stimulators, clit-sucking vibrators use air pressure waves to pleasure all around the clitoris for delicious oral sex type of sensations. Instead of vibration, clit-sucking toys use sonic pulses of air to suck the clitoris inside a little nozzle with awesome, clit-blasting power. This causes the sometimes-shy clitoris to come out and play from under the clitoral hood, which causes direct, exhilarating pleasure.
The sensation is utterly unique in the world of clitoral sex toys, and the closest thing it can be described as is intense, throbbing, targeted stimulation of the clitoral glans. Many vulva owners report having an orgasm in under three minutes of using one - if you can even last that long.
Seriously. They are clitorally fantastic and feel amazing!
What Are the Benefits of Clit-Sucking Toys?
The main benefit of getting a clit-sucking toy is that it stimulates the clitoris directly, but without touching it. Some clitoris owners are super sensitive when it comes to clit play, so touching the clitoris directly can be uncomfortable or too ticklish. This obviously takes away from having an orgasm and experiencing pleasure.
Clit-sucking toys stimulate all around the clitoris, sucking it inside the little vacuum-like nozzle, and focuses arousal on the top and sides, where it is most pleasurable.
Another reason why a clitoris-sucking toy works so well is that the clitoris has over 8,000 nerves endings and is the only body part made specifically for pleasure. Not only that but an estimated 70-80% of women need clitoral stimulation in some form to get off. Thus, clitoral-suction toys are the ideal orgasmic sex toys for clit owners.
Since clitoral-suction sex toys are so small and discreet, they are great to use for partnered sex and can be used in combination with penis-to-vagina sex. Another variation on the clit sucker is dual-stimulation G-spot clit-suction toys as well, like the Lovehoney Indulge G-Spot and Clitoral Suction Stimulator, which offers the best of both worlds.
While regular vibrators buzz away, sucking vibrators are whisper quiet, and pleasure you perfectly with a soft, subtle hum. Nice and discreet, clit suckers will not wake up your roommates during your throes of passion. But you might!
One of the most popular clit-sucking toys is the Womanizer X Lovehoney Pro40 Rechargeable Clitoral Stimulator, which provides touchless pulsing waves with amazing suction for a delicious sensations. With 6 mind-blowing intensity levels, this sleek, ergonomic stimulator encircles your clitoris with intense pulsations that lavish your sensitive clitoral nerve endings with an erotic caress. The soft fluttering pulses will send you spiraling towards ecstasy!
Check out the video below to see it in action.
How to Use a Clitoral-Sucking vibrator
A clitoral-sucking vibrator is used a bit differently than your normal vibrator. It can be sometimes difficult to wrap your head around if you are a first-time user, so here are some tips on how to get the most out of a clit sucker vibrator, for both solo play and use with a partner.
For Solo Play
First, read through the manufacturer’s directions to find out what your new vibrating clit sucker can do. Every vibrator with suction is designed differently, having various modes of intensity, and pleasure-sucking heads.
Try Out the Functions First
Before going straight for your clit, try out the numerous functions first, including which buttons do what. Not all suction vibrators are as intuitive as others and it may take you a while to figure them out. Some clit vibes offer straight intensity levels, while others have patterns and oscillations.
Test Them on Your Body
Once you know where all the buttons are and what they do, try them on various parts of the body to see how they feel. Try them out on the inside of the wrist to feel the intensity level, and on the tip of the nose (you might sneeze!) to see how they might feel on your clitoris.
Now that you’ve practiced with other body parts and know how to turn your clit sucker toy’s intensity levels up and down, it’s time to get busy with the clitoris.
1. Add a good water-based lubricant on the rim and inside of the silicone nozzle to enhance sensation.
2. First, start out with the lowest speed of intensity, as clitoral suction toys can get super intense very quickly.
3. Next, position the silicone nozzle head to encircle the clitoris on all sides. The sides of the nozzle should not directly contact your clit. Some clit suckers come with two different-sized nozzles - small and medium/large - so choose the right size to fit your body. While most clit sucking toys need a full seal around the clitoris, like the Womanizer, others can stimulate the body at a slight distance away.
4. Play with positioning and angle until you find that sweet spot that fits you just right. While many clit-owners like stimulation straight on, some prefer the suction on one side of their clit or another.
Play with Intensity
After finding your sweet spot, you can try to increase the air pressure intensity. You may find the first setting is enough to pleasure yourself, or you may want to s-l-o-w-l-y turn it up a notch (or two or three). Some clit sucker toys go up to 12 levels of intensity, so take your time to work your way up.
When you find the perfect intensity, stay with it to ride the waves of pleasure to climax. While some clit-owners orgasm instantly, others may last much longer.
You may also want to try edging with your clit sucker toy. This is when you get to the edge of orgasm, then turn the toy’s intensity down, or remove it altogether, to delay orgasm. Once you have dialed your orgasm back a bit, you can turn up the intensity again to get back to that edge. This can be done multiple times before you reach climax for amazingly super-powered full-body orgasms.
Try Them in the Bath or Shower
If you want to use your clit sucker in the bath or shower, make sure you get a waterproof vibrator that won’t get ruined when wet. Splashproof is not the same as waterproof, so keep that in mind.
Try Them on Other Erogenous Zones
Even though clitoral suckers are meant for the clitoris, you can use them elsewhere on the body on other erogenous zones like the nipples. Since they suck (literally!), they are great for nipple suction pleasure.
For Partner Play
Clit-sucking vibrators can also be used in partner play, during P-in-V penetration, oral sex, and fingering.
Clit-sucking toys are perfect for use with penetration, as they are small enough to fit between two bodies which make orgasms are even more intense.
The key is to find the right position to make it work for you and your partner.
Missionary works well, with the clitoris-owner positioning the vibrating clit sucker on their clitoris, then their partner’s body weight can hold it in place, or they can use one hand to keep it positioned correctly.
Doggie-style is also ideal, with the clitoris-owner reaching between their legs and holding it in place.
Find the best positions for clitoral stimulation during partner play.
During Oral Sex
Partners can also combine a clit-suction toy with oral sex.
To do this, the clit sucker should be placed on the clitoris, while the partner giving oral can use their tongue to pleasure the rest of the vulva.
Check out our Lovehoney Guide for some Amazing Oral Sex Techniques for more ideas!
Yes, you can even combine fingering with clitoral sucking vibrators as well to stimulate the G-spot area.
Position the clit-sucking sex toy on the clitoris, then the giving partner can reach 1-2” inside the vagina and stimulate the G-spot area. A “come hither” technique is recommended for the best G-spot pleasure.
More vibrator advice
Clit suckers are a great way to explore intense clitoral stimulation for multi-orgasmic pleasure.
For more clit-loving action, check out our Vibrator Advice Guides.